Jusant is finally out, and we’ve put together a day one patch to introduce some improvements for smoother sailing.
- Improvements on the jump mechanic feedback
- Improvements on zipline animations to add idle movement
- Several improvements on gameplay animations
- Retakes on cutscenes animations to better reflect creative intentions.
- Improved environments in all cutscenes
- Clouds reworked in specific cutscenes
- Various environments were reworked on all biomes.
- Improved lighting across the game
- Improved lighting on all cutscenes
- Upped the lighting in darker areas to help player navigation
- Transition between first and second biome’s lighting was reworked to fix performance and visual issues.
- VFX overhaul on most cutscenes to reflect creative intentions
- Revamped echo effect on some observatory cutscenes.
- Improved audio on all cutscenes
- Improved audio on all moods
- Improved audio on footsteps
- Improved audio on gameplay features (vines, pebbles).
- Improved stamina gauge visuals
- Added chapters menu
- Polished all menus.
- Added data tracking implementation
- Added HDR Support
- Added additional accessibility settings.
- Additional fauna integration
- General debug and cleaning on all biomes
- Tweaks on Tutorial scripting, specific gameplay cameras and climbing paths in general
- Forced feedback addition on cutscenes.
KNOWN ISSUES (to be fixed with an incoming patch)
For PC players using mouse & keyboard:
- In version 1.02.1431188, it is possible to rebind the input meant to go back to the game after reading any letter. But even if players change that key, they still need to use the default one (Backspace) to be able to move on. If no input works properly, players must use right-click on a mouse.
For PC players with ultrawide monitors:
- Currently on 21:9 screens, the original image becomes cropped. We’re working on a fix for this that’ll come at the end of November, but until then you can fix it locally by following these instructions:
- Follow this path on your computer: %localappdata%/ASC/Saved/Config/Windows/
- Open the file Engine.ini (you can use Notepad, for instance)
- Add the following directly in the file:
- On the first launch of Jusant, the game may automatically recognize your graphics settings to be lower than they actually are. While we work on a fix, you can manually set your graphics a level higher and see how you go.